Day Trading Results: October 25, 2016

Today's results:  Unrealized loss of about $6

Today I reached my 3rd day trading limit so I ended up holding the stocks for a day.  Its a huge earnings release week so lots of volatility is expected.  The above is not realized loss as I have not sold any of the stocks I purchased today.  I am holding the following to be sold the next day:

S Sprint                                                           500 shares at $6.49 
SCHW The Charles Schwab Corporation      25 shares at $32.18
CHK Cheasapeake Energy Oklahoma            90 shares at $6.38
MEET MeetMe Inc                                       500 shares at $5.44
F Ford Motor                                               1,200 shares at $11.88
GEVO Gevo Inc                                          4,026 shares at $0.414 

I hope the next day will be good so I can sell these stock stocks at a gain.  The goal should be about $100 gain to cover profit goals for October 25 and October 26.


Previous
Next Post »