The Beginning


I am now officially a Robinhood Day Trader!

About Robinhood

So Robinhood is a phone app that allows you to trade with no commissions and almost no fees!!!  Read more about it here.

Profit Goals

As part of my financial goals, I would like to learn how to day trade using this phone app and hopefully make about 40% annually.  This translates to about 0.002% per day.

I plan to raise my capital in the next four month to a minimum of $25,000 to allow me to day trade at my heart's desire.  At Robinhood, as long as you have a minimum account balance of $25,000, you can pretty much day trade as many as you want.  With this balance, I should make about $50 per day to hit my profit goals.

As I will start with a smaller day trading capital, I will prorate my profit goals based on what capital I carry until I reach my minimum capital of $25,000.

Read about my Day Trading Milestones to see my progress.
Previous
Next Post »